We Constantly revamp, reinvent and evaluate the class room and teaching strategy to create the most appropriate education that your child deserves .The Study programme for all learning levels is unique because it is an amalgamation of the finest teaching methodologies.
Preprimary levels (Nursery and Kindergarten)
- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level Alphabets are taught using Phonetics and songs in a competitive environment.
- Participation of the students is encouraged through such activities as drawing and colouring writing group games. Clay modeling, puzzles & flash cards.
- Poems and stories are dramatised using expressive actions.
- Focus in on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Children learn to comprehend through a multi sensory approach as concepts in number’s, English and EVS are made clear with the Use of multimedia.
Primary Level (class I to v)
- An extensive use of technological aids to supplement classroom teaching.
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the child through the various inter - active sessions and activities.
- Project – work in class enchances teamwork.
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun.
Middle level (class VI to class VIII)
- Personality development, value education and coping with peer pressure are stressed upon at this level.
- The emphasis is on a acquiring an in depth conceptual knowledge.
- Students work in groups and make presentations on subject related topics.
- The curriculum is research oriented and based on team work, discussions , group project work ,discovery and exploration.
- Students have complete access to library and laboratory resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of students.